Growhouse.(in), including subsidiaries and affiliates, present and future (“Website” Or “Website Owner” or “we” or “us” or “our”) provides information and products contained on the website or any pages that comprise the website to visitors. (Hereafter referred
General Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Growhouse.in’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Growhouse, B-403, the Gateway, Near MITCON College, Balewadi, Pune-411045. Our Maharashtra Shop and Establishments Acts number is Baner/7/
- The content of the pages of this website is for your information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties affiliated with us or working with us, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not and will not be held liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, product images, Artist bios, commentary on artwork, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised and unlawful use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You cannot copy; reverse engineer; reproduce entirely, or in part; any part of the Website or branding. Prior permission of the holder of copyright needs to be procured before use of any material. The lack of which will leave you open to claims for damages, violation of intellectual property rights and/or criminal proceedings.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Growhouse.in’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
All action that we can do to ensure protection of your rights on systems and our website within reasonable limit we shall do. However we are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal information that has been committed by third parties we exercise no control over. The privacy policies and information protection practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors and other sites linking to us might be different from ours. Kindly take cognizance of the same.
What is categorized as ‘Personal Information’:
(a) Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you register for a Service. This may be, but is not limited to: – Information about your personal identity such as gender, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes etc.; – Your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your income and lifestyle levels; and – Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like. – In the case of Facebook aligned services (if so opted by you), publicly available information of your friends, their likes and dislikes, etc.
(b) Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. This will be maintained in encrypted form on secure servers.
(c) Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
(d) Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
(e) Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
(f) Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, faxmail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
(g) User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
(h) Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
In the event you decline providing us with such requested information, we will be unable to provide you with our service.
Since such public environments are accessible by third parties, it is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such information for their own purposes. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your Personal Information
in such public environments. Information, which is disclosed publicly, is also shared with our affiliates, third party service providers, sponsors of competitions etc. unless expressly stated otherwise. We are not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your voluntary disclosure of Personal Information in any such public environment. You accordingly disclose information in a public environment at your own risk and choice.
RIGHT TO COLLECT INFORMATION
- The collection of your Personal Information relating to Profiling and Payment and account information is for the following reasons:
(a) To manage our relationship with you and anticipate your particular needs during the process of continuation of such relationship. This ensures that you are provided with the best possible service, as we can suggest products and promotional offers best suited to you.
(b)Certain aspects of the information provided by you will be used so as to during the process of continuation of such relationship. This ensures that you are provided with the best possible service, as we can suggest products and promotional offers best suited to you. compile statistical and demographical profiles for your business as we expand and in our marketing activities. All such information will be disclosed in an aggregated manner so as to ensure that your identity is protected and there is no form of identifying you from such statistical profiles.
- Your Service Usage and Transactional Information is collected and stored so as to
(a)Determine the Service charges payable by you and the administer our relationship with you.
(b) Comply with all and any Statutory and Regulatory requirement as laid down under all prevalent laws in the country.
(c) Compile statistical and demographical information which enable us in our business and marketing activities and allows us to customize our services to you.While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business processes and procedures without limitation, we will only disclose it in an aggregated form that in not capable of being used in a manner such as to allow your identification.
(d) Monitor your use of our provided services to ensure complete compliance with our Terms of Service.
- We collect and store your Correspondence Information and Personal Identifiers to:
(a) comply with our obligations under law; and
(b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
(c) Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format ensuring you are not individually identified is our property.We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose including (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties.
(d) Sometime we use “cookies” so that we can provide you with more customized information when you return to our website. “Cookies” are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. Browser notifications can be customized so that you are asked when you are sent a “cookie” about whether you wish to accept it or not. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie.
- You may update your Profiling Information at any time on the website. You acknowledge and agree that in the interests of improving personalization and Service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your Personal Information with our affiliates, as and when they come into existence.
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information:
(a) by Law
(b) To conduct our business
(c) To secure our systems
(d) To enforce our own rights,
We will do so in the manner, provided for and prescribed by the law.
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. In order
to ensure that all our Users comply with the Terms of Service for their protection as well as ours and for the consideration of all our other clients, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party. This shall be done in a manner so as to protect your Personal Information as much as possible without impacting our systems and reducing the quality of our services.